Hi!

About Pen Name!

This is a blog where I will anonymously post your amazing stories, poems, memoirs, scripts, and any other writing genres you can think of. You can get feedback from others who read your writing. I will also be posting your writing on Instagram which can be found in my bio. Once you send me your writing and allow me to post it and share with others, choose a pen name. If you don't know what a pen name is don't worry I will explain it right now. A pen name is a name an author goes by instead of their real name. So you can make up whatever name you want. It could even be a single letter! This will allow you to get your writing out there without people knowing who you are/who wrote it. 

More important information 

  •  If your writing is a rough draft, and you get feedback and change the writing a little bit (or a lot) I would gladly repost your new edited copy. 
  • If your writing has multiple chapters or is going to have multiple chapters let me know. Please don't send me more than 2 chapters at once. All of your chapters may not be posted all at once but may be posted spread out. 
  • If you would like to claim your writing from the start I will be happy to do that for you too. Or if you eventually decide you would like to claim that the writing is yours be sure to dm or email me and I will announce it by addressing your real name and any other information you would like me to add, such as social media accounts, age, etc.
  • How to find your writing on this blog - If you have more than one piece of writing I can create a separate page for you so that you can find all your writing in one place. If you only have one piece of writing that's ok you may be able to find your writing at the top if it is a new post. You could also search for the title or you could request me to create a separate page for you. 
  • Also sometimes I will post a writing of the month or week.
  • Once you pick a pen name I would really appreciate if you stuck with the same one and not request to change it. This will also help others remember who (possibly your pen name) the author is of a certain series or multiple writings. If the name you would like is already taken please choose another one. If you would like I can choose one for you!
  • If you are going to give feedback to someones writing please give feedback that is helpful to them and that could possibly make their writing better. Also if you like their writing feel free to give compliments! If there are inappropriate/rude comments I will take them down. This is a safe space to express yourself through writing! So stay positive!
  • If you have any questions or concerns contact me
So if you are interested in being part of this friendly anonymous writing community contact me on Instagram or email. Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts

A teen drama story by Paige Loxley (part 1)